Request a Transcript

Students’ official academic records are maintained in the Registrar’s Office. Transcripts of these records are not furnished to individuals, other institutions, or prospective employers without the student’s written consent.

Under Maine law, the University must provide current and former students their official transcript or diploma upon request, regardless of a past due balance or debt owed to the institution. Students with a record hold due to a past due balance should contact the Student Accounts Office to request a temporary removal of the hold so the student can then request their official record(s) through the University Registrar’s Office or available self-service options. Those with past due balances of $2,500 or more must enter into a payment plan before the hold is temporarily removed and their record(s) can be requested. For more information about this process, please see University of Maine System Administrative Practice Letter IX-K.

NOTE: The Registrar’s Office no longer accepts email or paper requests for official transcripts.

Transcripts Through National Student Clearinghouse

The University of Maine at Fort Kent has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to provide secure delivery of official transcripts to email or physical addresses anywhere in the world.

If you attended the University of Maine at Fort Kent prior to 1990, please email the Registrar’s office at to request a transcript template form for processing.