Last Modified: 2015-04-01
| President's Office
Next Review: 2020-04-07
The “Administrative Video Conferencing” System located in Alumni Conference Room may be used by any staff needing to video conference with staff or faculty at another site provided that the system is not needed by UMS senior staff and the facilities have been appropriately reserved. Priority for the room is as follows:
1. UMS Senior Staff or Presidents with or without prior scheduling.
2. Individually scheduled meetings of faculty and/or staff from two or more sites.
3. Scheduled campus meetings.
1. Reserve Alumni Conference Room with the President’s administrative assistant (ext. 7504) indicating type of meeting, individuals involved and expected duration.
2. E-mail Assistant Directory of Media Services (email@example.com) with the date, time, campus(es) and participants of the video conference.
3. UMFK technical staff will coordinate as necessary with other campuses and/or system technical personnel and ensure that the equipment is on and ready at the start time of the meeting.
4. Participants at other sites should follow their site’s process for scheduling the room and any necessary tech support.
5. **All parties should be promptly notified in the event of a cancellation.