skip to content

Student Employment

216 Powell Hall • University of Maine at Fort Kent • 23 University Drive, Fort Kent, ME 04743

Instructions for International Students

Immigration regulations place certain restrictions on hiring International students who are enrolled in higher education institutions in F-1 student visa status in the United States. International students must obtain the necessary documents from the Immigration and Naturalization Services (I-20 & I-94). A U.S. Social Security number will be required before employment can begin. Contact Tammy Delisle in the Student Success Office with questions pertaining to registering for a social security card.