Student Learning Outcomes
UMFK Criminal Justice graduates will be able to:
- analyze, synthesize and generate knowledge in their chosen field of study (analysis);
- analyze a fact situation and determine options and solutions (analysis);
- reason critically and make informed decisions (analysis);
- conduct independent research (synthesis);
- absorb new bodies of knowledge and understand the relationship and impact of the new body of knowledge on existing knowledge (synthesis); and
- be effective communicators using multiple mediums (oral, written, electronic) individually and collectively (articulation).