Copy, Printing, and Misc. Services
- Dedicated computer with
- Check with staff to see if a reservation/check out is needed for the computer
- 3D printing: $.20 per gram
- 3D printing is handled by staff. See File Submission Form if you want to submit a print job.
- Email File Submission Form to email@example.com or drop it by the library
(These services are found in the library office)
Faxing (fax#: 207-834-7518):
- $1.00 first page, $1.00 per page thereafter
- Max charge $5 (excluding international calls)
- Toll free and local numbers are free
- Incoming faxes are free
- Faxing available only when library staff are on duty:
- M-TH: 8am - 9pm
- F: 8am - 4:30pm
- Sunday: 1pm - 5pm
Faxing is available from the following locations in town:
- GEIPC (by the Shop n' Save): For toll free or local, they charge $1 for the first sheet and $.50 for pages thereafter. For long distance, it is $2 for the first sheet and $1 for additional pages.
- $.50 per card pouch.
- $1.00 per 8.5 x 11 sheet.
- $1.50 per 11 x 17 sheet.
- Printing is available with a computer account. Money must be put on your account before printing. The printer is found in the library computer lab at the back of the library. All computers in the lab print to this printer.
- All computers are defaulted to b/w double sided printing. You must change the printing properties to print in color and/or to print single sided.
- B/W printing: $.03 per side.
- Color printing: $.30 per side