This site uses javascript to implement some of its functionality. Please enable javascript in your web browser to ensure full functionality is available.

Financial Aid

Special Circumstances

"Special Circumstances", such as changes in employment, loss of a benefit or other type of income, or unusual costs associated with your education, such as child care to enable you to attend school, should be brought to our attention throughout the academic year.

You may elect to inform us about your situation by downloading our "Special Circumstances" form (available below), and returning it to this office, or addressing your concerns in writing to the Director of Financial Aid.

More information regarding Special Circumstances or Unusual Family Circumstances is available from:

Additional resources and information may be found on our Related Links and Resources page.