Payment Plan Changes Beginning Fall 2018
Beginning with the Fall 2018 semester the process for enrolling in the UMFK payment plan is changing. All enrollment will be done online following the steps below. In addition to this change, we are offering one payment plan for all students. The plan will consist of 5 payments; with the first payment (20% of balance less anticipated aid) and the $30 enrollment fee due at the time of enrollment. Students who sign up after the August 15 deadline will be required to pay any missed payments to remain on schedule and pay their last payment on December 15. Students are more than welcome to pay ahead if they prefer to do it in less than 5 payments.
To enroll in the UMFK 5 Payment Plan for Fall 2018: (due August 15, 2018)
- Log into your MaineStreet Student Center, (Student Self-Service, Student Center)
- In the Finances section you will have the option to Pay My Bill (blue link to the left in this section.) Click on the link.
- You will be taken to a page where you can view a summary of your charges. You can also click on other tabs to get detailed information regarding your account. On the Summary page click the green button View Bill/Payment Options.
- You will also be taken to a page with useful information regarding use of the system. Please note the information regarding pop-up blockers. Also, be aware that using the Google Chrome or Safari browsers may result in some button not being available (Internet Explorer or Firefox are most compatible). Click on the Access TouchNet Bill + Payment button.
- This will take you to the TouchNet Bill Payment Center; it will take time for the page to refresh; TouchNet is retrieving your account information from MaineStreet.
- Once the TouchNet screen appears you will have several options; View Activity, Enroll in Payment Plan, Make Payment, assign Authorized Users to your account and other useful items. We strongly urge for parents/guardians who may be making the payments that they set up the Authorized User function.
- Click the Enroll in Payment Plan button and follow the steps to completion.
- During then enrollment process the plan will refer to 4 payments; that is the amount of payments left after paying your first installment at time of enrollment.
If you have any questions please contact us:
UMFK Business Office