Students presenting a poster, artwork or are giving an oral presentation at the Symposium must fill in the Scholars' Symposium Presenter Registration Form and return it to their faculty mentor for review All forms must be submitted to Sofia Birden in the library by April 1.
- Student(s) must complete registration by April 1, 2020.
- Though there can be more than one contributor per oral presentation, there can only be one presenter at the time of the symposium. Contributor(s) will be recognized in the program.
- Each presentation should be in Power Point format and saved on a memory stick (thumb/flash drive) and submitted to Aaron Bernstein.
- Presenters must contact Aaron Bernstein to set up a time for a practice presentation. The practice presentation must occur between April 22nd and April 27th.
- Each session will have a faculty moderator. The faculty moderator will call each speaker to present.
- You will be allotted a total of 15 minutes for your presentation: You will have 10 to 12 minutes to present and 3 to 5 minutes to answer questions.
- Artwork must be submitted to the library by April 27.
- Poster files for printing must be submitted via the Google Drive link found on the symposium website by April 17th.
- Students printing posters themselves must submit them to Sofia Birden at the library by April 27, 2020.
- All submission dates will be strictly adhered to. The symposium committee will not accept any presentations submitted after the specified date.
Additional Guidelines and Resources