Guidelines for Moderators
- On the day of the symposium, you are required to sit at a table with the student presenters.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to presentation to guide students to their places.
- You will call each speaker to present.
- Each student will be allotted a total of 15 minutes for their presentation: The student will have 10 to 12 minutes to present and 3 to 5 minutes to answer questions.
- Upon completion of each presentation, students will return to the presenters' table and wait for the session to be completed.
- If you have any questions prior to the presentation, please contact Scott Brickman.