Guidelines for Judges
- Students must choose to be judged in one of the following categories for their posters and/or projects:
- Best Research Poster
- Best Descriptive Poster
- Most Artistic Presentation
- The judges must follow a rubric for each category, which will be provided to them by the symposium committee.
- Posters will be judged the night before the day of the symposium.
- Judges will provide the names of the winning posters to Jeff Dubis on the day of the symposium.
Resources for Judges
Artwork Judging Rubric Poster Judging Rubric Presentation Scoring Rubric