Guidelines for Judges
- Students must choose to be judged in one of the following categories for their posters and/or projects:
- Best Scientific Research Poster
- Best Descriptive Research Poster
- Best Literature Review Poster
- Most Artistic Presentation
- Best Oral Presentation
- The judges must follow a rubric for each category, which will be provided to them by the symposium committee.
- Posters will be judged the night before the day of the symposium.
- Judges will provide the names of the winning posters to Jeff Dubis on the day of the symposium.
Resources for Judges
Artwork Judging Rubric
Scientific Research Rubric
Oral Presentation Scoring Rubric
Descriptive Research Rubric
Literature Review Rubric