- Gather your thoughts and relax before the test begins.
- Pay careful attention to directions. Be sure you understand them before you begin each test.
- Understand that you may not go back to change an answer once it has been submitted.
- Eliminate one or more of the choices, when you are unsure of the correct answer; then pick one of the remaining choices.
- Do not bring food, drinks, textbooks, notebooks, dictionaries, or other papers of any kind into the testing room. The Test Administrator will provide all materials for use with the tests.
- Remember, no assisting others. Anyone who gives or receives help during the test or uses notes or books of any kind will not be allowed to continue the test.