A student's financial aid "FAFSA status", financial aid "file status", financial aid "TO DO" list, Financial Aid "Award Letter" offer, as well as other student records such as: class registration, bill, grades, etc. are all available for a student to view in MaineStreet.
To locate your financial aid information in MaineStreet, go to the campus portal - my.umfk.edu - and login using your MaineStreet username and password. Next, click the MaineStreet icon on the LaunchPad (on the left-hand side of the screen). Once in MaineStreet, select: Student Self Service -> Student Center -> Finance.
To log into MaineStreet, students must first activate their campus email account by using the Account Activation tool. Activation of your account will require both your student identification number and the account activation key provided to you by UMFK's IT department.
The following instructional links will assist you with navigating through MaineStreet:
Want to know if UMFK has received your FAFSA?
Learn how to check your FAFSA status at your school
- Learn how to check if your school is requesting additional information from you by checking your "To Do List" on MaineStreet
- Learn how to: Accept/decline/reduce the financial aid offered to you
- Learn how to: View Your Pending Financial Aid
- Learn about: Signing a Perkins Master Promissory Note (MPN)
- Learn more about: General MaineStreet Help (All catagories)
Where to locate your MaineStreet ID
Once you are logged into MaineStreet, you will find a 7 digit number at the top of the screen, this is your MaineStreet/School ID.
For assistance logging into MaineStreet, contact the IT Help Desk at (207) 834-7818, or email: email@example.com.