- Student(s) must complete registration by March 29, 2013.
- Each division shall have two student presentations. Though there can be more than one contributor per presentation, there can only be one presenter at the time of symposium. Contributor(s) will be recognized in the program.
- Each presentation should be in Power Point format and saved on a memory stick (thumb/flash drive).
- Memory stick (thumb/flash drive) must be given to Aaron Bernstein by April 22, 2013.
- Presenters will be contacted prior to their presentation to confirm date, time and location.
- On the day of your presentation, you are required to sit at the table with the other presenters.
- Each session will have a faculty moderator. The faculty moderator will call each speaker to present.
- You will be allotted a total of 15 minutes for your presentation: You will have 10 to 12 minutes to present and 3 to 5 minutes to answer questions.
- Upon completion of your presentation, you will return to the presenter table and wait for the session to be completed.
- The student and collaborator(s) with the best presentation will be recognized during the senior banquet.
- Posters must be submitted to faculty sponsor by April 5th for review and then forwarded to the poster review committee by April 12th. Posters must be saved to the Symposium folder on the X drive by April 19th for printing.
Additional Guidelines and Resources
Poster Printing Guidelines
Poster Template (JPEG Format)
Poster Template (Publisher Format)
Poster Template (Powerpoint Format)
Designing Conference Posters (Poster design tips courtesy Colin Purrington)
Poster Judging Rubric